It offers a tragic lesson on why a cleaning product, also called chlorak, in the Aegean region in Turkey should not be used for cleaning bleaches.
A cleaning material preferred by most housewives in our country is bleach. Washing water produced by many manufacturers is actually defined as Sodium Hypochlorite. This common product has recently been involved in a tragic accident in a restaurant in the United States. Sodium hypochlorite is an active ingredient in household bleaches. When concentrated bleach solutions are mixed with substances such as ammonia or acidic cleaners, a toxic gas may be formed. According to the original report of NBC, when the restaurant worker lives, it is claimed that bleach was mixed with an acid cleaner on the floor by accident. This employee was unable to handle this and was hospitalized and later died in the hospital. This tragic accident should remind us that there are better alternatives for bleach when it comes to cleaning and killing germs. When used properly, bleach can be effective, but mixing it with other common products found at home or in commercial cleaning can cause serious injury or death.
We would always like to share that you should NEVER combine different cleaning chemicals. But cleaning workers do this inevitably anyway. Below are some common substances that can cause toxic reactions with bleach. Some of the common items that should not be mixed with bleach:
Soap Foam Cleaners for bathtubs and showers
In our view, bleach is not required for commercial cleaning processes, and in some cases there are healthy alternatives that you can use without potential problems with bleach. To learn more about safer cleaning products for commercial use, visit related topics at Ecolytech.com.